DescriptionEditDiamonds are precious items in Horse Haven: World Adventures. They are rarer and more valuable than coins .
Function of DiamondsEdit
Diamonds can be spent to skip the time it takes to:
- Breed horses
- Construct and upgrade buildings
- Grow food; produce feeds and treats
- Transfer horses
- Finish the Stallion Safari
Basically, almost anything that involves time!
They can also be spent to:
- Skip the needs of horses
- Get the next need of horses immediately
- Purchase non-basic breeds
- Unlock more stables when they are unavailable for player’s current level
- Purchase decorations
- Purchase customization items for horses
- Purchase boosters for a steeplechase
- Refill the stamina bar during a steeplechase
- Increase the possibility for getting a foal of a specific breed
- Retry the outcome of breeding
- Purchase jewels (since Version 2.6.0)
Obtaining Diamonds in GameplayEdit
there are several ways to earn free diamonds:
- Sell high-level horses. In most breeds, horses above level 10 can be traded for diamonds. Check their max sell price in the Horses section.
- Upgrade your horses from Level 10 to Level 15. For every level your horse is upgraded, you will have the chance to gain diamonds when you spin the reward wheel.
- Login continuously for a minimum of 4 days and claim the daily login reward.
- Complete achievements and claim diamonds as a reward.
- Invite your friends and help pet their horses.
- Get a good ranking on the leaderboard of a country’s steeplechase . If a player ranks first on the leaderboard, the player will be able to claim some diamonds as a prize.
- Clean up a paddock to earn diamonds by chance.
- Complete daily quests
- Watch videos.
- Sell Constellation Horses. These are always worth diamonds, even before level 10!