Gold Coin: Worth 1 Coin
Blue Coin: Worth 2 Coins
Purple Coin: Worth 3 Coins
Function of Coins Edit
Players can use coins to purchase lots of items in the game. But since there are so many things that player can trade with coins, it’s strongly recommended that you check pages like Buildings and Decorations to find out the exact amount of coins needed in the game.
Obtain Coins in Gameplay Edit
Players can earn coins during gameplay in many ways. Here’s a few you can try:
- Collect coins from stables and farm centers.
- Participate in steeplechase races and collect them on the trail.
- Sell horses at the market.
- Sell items from inventory.
- Claim daily login reward.
Sometimes coins are randomly rewarded to players during the following:
- Cleaning the paddock.
- Feeding horses.
- Visiting friends’ farms and petting friends’ horses.
- Letting friends borrow horses to breed with.
During the early stages of the game, players are able to earn a good number of coins by completing quests. Check the Quest Board by clicking on the icon of Amy’s portrait, located in the top left corner of the game screen.